Friday, April 22, 2011

SUPERHEROS





Scotty loved superheros when he was a boy and he might not admit it but he still does. I catch him recording shows for "Kase" and then watching them when Kase is no where around. It has become one of the many things they share together.


On vacation Kase decided we should play a new game called Superheros. He decided that Scotty was Wolverine, I was Catwomen, Knox was Superman and he would be Spiderman. All week he did not break character and would call us by our superhero names and was very quick to remind us to do the same. It was cute at first but we began to get some stares from other people at the beach and pool when he would scream, "Wolverine, Catwomen I need to go the bathroom."


As we were getting ready to go to a superhero birthday he had to wear his batman shirt and insisted on the Spiderman mask. As we were walking up to the party he turned and asked me, "What do you think the kids will say when they see Spiderman coming to the party?" I I know that God has something very special in store for him with his creative and imaginative mind. I love Spiderman!

No comments:

Post a Comment