Sunday, November 27, 2011

gobble gobble

Scotty was just commenting on how all of the big holidays are back to back like Halloween, thanksgiving, Christmas and new years. We decided that these holidays should be spread out a little bit more so we could enjoy each one a little bit more before rushing onto the next one. (We will get right on this)

I love Christmas and am one of those people that probably decorate way too early.I still have mixed emotions over this! I feel so torn between Christmas and Thanksgiving. I hate skimping Thanksgiving. So Last year our Sunday School class decided to have a Thanksgiving meal together. I am very thankful that God has blessed us with so many great families, to worship with. This Thanksgiving meal has become a fun part of celebrating Thanksgiving.

The only rule we really have is no buffet! It may take a while but we eat family style and pass all of the dishes around our large table. For one night we know what it is like being apart of the Duggars and their 19 kids.










This class is only one of the many things my family has to be thankful for this Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment