Wednesday, August 31, 2011

my newest addiction

I wish it was exercising, or cleaning but in reality Pinterest has become my newest addiction. If you are not familiar, Pinterest is a website that allows you to share ideas with friends and others.





I love browsing through all the photos and pinning new creative ideas to my boards. I have started many idea boards and add more each day. One quick and easy idea that I recently put to the test was making a simple bookmark.

There really isn't much to it and it only consisted of 2 materials which is always a plus. I made one for each of the girls in our bible study group.




I love simple fun ideas that take no time at all.
I have noticed that I am pinning way more ideas than I am creating. Which has began to frazzle me. Which is ironic because our bible study group is going through the book the frazzled female (hopefully it will help).



Scotty has made the rule in our house that if we put something in our closets we have to take something out. I have applied this rule to my pinterest boards. When I pin new things I try to make or use an idea that I have previously pinned This is a lot harder than it seems.
So if you have not been sucked into Pinterest, join us! But I am warning you,you may become frazzled. But you'll love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment