Tuesday, November 6, 2012

cider lane & sweet cinnamon pumpkin

After contemplating over the perfect Fall scent, my house is now filled with the sweet fragrances of cider lane & sweet cinnamon pumpkin.
My friend once said that in the fall my house looked like a pumpkin patch threw up. I took that as a compliment.

So naturally every chance we have to celebrate and enjoy fall and the wonderful season God made. We do...

By searching for the boots that will be my Fall favorite.
I had 2 favorites this year. 



Soup suppers that make you warm inside.

Getting lost in pumpkin patches with friends



Hot Cider on a cool night.

Wrapping up in old quilts.

Pulling out the Fall themed books

Dressing up in fun Costumes & trick or treating.




Dinner with Friends

Coffee& Crafts with the girls
Layering the boys in fun Fall colors

Changing our decor from spooks to gobblers in mid-season



With cider lane & sweet cinnamon pumpkin burning and filling my house my family and I are loving Fall & everything it has to offer.

This years Fall is extra special, we have been praying & waiting for 2 additions from Ethiopia & Wendy and Brandon finally have a court date. Check out her blog to find out more. This will be a Fall we will never forget. A Fall full of thanksgiving, and an answered prayers! 
www.8050place.blogspot.com
Happy Fall!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment